Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Rivalries will make you stupid in a hurry (ver 1.1)

We have a reader in Austin (Luis did not declare whether he was a Raider or otherwise, BTW) that sent us some more pics, some I've seen, and one that I haven't.

We very much appreciate that our readers e-mail us pics and links to good stories so PLEASE keep them coming because to date we have posted every single e-mail on the site! You will get your love from DiscoTech!

The first is a pic that has made the rounds on Raiderpower, TexAgs and HornFan forums but it never gets old to me - even though it makes my stomach turn...

Yeesh.

The second is a pic that I think is "shopped" (and I told Luis that). I could swear that I saw this pic without the Aggie stickers and whatnot on it long before I ever saw this version, but you can tell us what you think...
The best I saved for last...

Personally, I had not seen this one and it sure made me laugh...

I am searching for a specific picture from our readers...there's a pic out there of clouds in the West Texas sky forming a "Guns Up." I sure would like to see that picture on our site! I will be posting some Tech pictures I have on my hard drive tomorrow...

Keep 'em coming!

No comments: